Monday, September 26, 2011

Keeping Busy

Clark's new bedding came in the mail.  I was gonna make he and the new baby matching quilts, but there was just no time and then I found a great deal at Target.  So, this is what he and the baby get :)
Probably the first time EVER that he was excited to go to bed
And we planted flowers!!!  I thought it would be nice to have something along that back wall through the colder months and was told by my mom that petunias do great in the winter.  I also planted some morning glory seeds, cuz I heard those do well also.  This is my first time ever planting flowers, so we'll see if they actually last :)

1 comment:

  1. Cute bedding! :) I bet you guys are so excited to get that little one here! Can't wait to meet him! Hope things are going well for you! Hopefully we'll see you soon!

    ReplyDelete