Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween

 
This year Halloween was very low-key, unlike most years.  Everyone was just so busy this year and with just having a baby and Brad's insane school schedule, we decided to just stay home and spend time together.  Brad was at school all day, so it was just me and the little boys.  I gave Clark a Halloween coloring book and markers.  I think he colored on himself more than in the coloring book.
 
We also watched "Winnie the Pooh"

Brad came home about five-thirty and was able to play with us for a couple hours before having to study
We had a Halloween pic-nic in the livingroom and watched "Goonies".  I made Turkey Rolls (Brad's favorite) and a veggie tray with my mom's famous dip (my favorite).
Clark spent like the whole night playing with his Halloween flashlight :)
By eight o'clock both these boys were just exhausted.  Good Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment