Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Moving Along

Life has been moving right along for us lately.  We have been thoroughly enjoying living back home.  I think we have just about got everything unpacked and we are settled into a routine. 
Last week we were lucky enough to have Scott and Emily come visit from Cedar City with sweet little Brielle and Erik and Christy came out all the way from Oklahoma and brought their little Lily.  One night, Kirt and Pauline and all their crew came out for dinner and we had the whole family all together for a few hours.  It was wonderful!  It was a full house all week, but now everyone is gone back home and this big house feels a little empty.  Sure wish we could see them all more often.
We have been lucky enough to get to play with Keldon 3 times a week while Emily is working and the boys have been so thrilled to have a new little friend to play with.  He is our favorite part of the day, I think ;)
Clark is crazy about preschool.  He is seriously loving it and it makes me so so so happy!!!  When I pick him up each day he is a little chatter-box and tells me all about what he is learning and all about his teacher and the kids in his class and the snacks and I just feel like he is 16 all the sudden.  He likes to walk in all by himself and makes me stay in the car, but he does give me a little kiss on the cheek before he takes off.  I know that wont last too many more years... Im so proud of him!
Kalvin is almost 2 and oh my gosh does it show!!  There was never too much difference with Clark, but Kal is developing such an attitude!  He is so loud too.  Grandpa says he always has trouble hearing the other grandkids, but never Kalvin.  He can hear him as clear as a bell.  His favorite right now is to yell, "No! Don't!".  Oh this boy!!  But other than that, he is a good eater, a good sleeper, a good talker and pretty content boy.  He has learned to play on his own and can keep himself busy for hours just stacking blocks.  So fun watching this one grow!
I think that's about it.  September is rounding out and I think its safe to say its been a great and productive month.  Lots of change and lots of family.  Ready for the cooler weather that October will bring though!!

1 comment:

  1. Awww I miss Overton a lot. I'm glad you guys are doing well. :)

    ReplyDelete