Friday, May 30, 2014

Graduation!!!!!!

The day before Graduation, Brad had to present and defend the research that he had been working on for the past few years.  It was kind of a big deal.  This is his research team.  Im told that they did an amazing job. (of course)

After all the students presented their research, they had a little class ceremony to honor everyone and hand out awards and show a class slide show.  
He sure was happy when the day was over.  What a relief :)
The next day was Graduation!!!!!  Isn't he so cute in his Doctoral robes and hat?!
He said that he didnt want to even walk and that it was just a waist of time, but I caught this picture of him smiling when the whole Thomas and Mack was cheering and screaming for all the students who had earned higher degrees and I know that at least in that moment, he was happy that he walked that day.  He cant deny it.  I have a picture to prove it ;)
Then after he spotted where I was sitting with my family, the rest of the time he spent making crazy eyes so that all my pictures of him look like this.
He and all his closest friends from his class
I love this one!  I dont know who took it, but its awesome!
This is him being hooded.  I guess that is what they do with Doctors -- hood them.  
It was a very proud moment for me..... and probably him.
Brad and Dr. P
Brad and Dr. Hickman
This is Brad's whole class
And all the boys
It was such a great day!!!  
I've never been more proud of anyone in my whole life!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment