Monday, February 16, 2015

Valentine's Day


This Valentine's Day was for sure a memorable one!  It was Brad's year to plan, so I didnt do like anything.  Leading up to Valentine's Day, I did the 12 days of Valentine's Day for Brad, because lets face it, the man deserves a little extra attention.  I made him cookies and bread and just did dumb little stuff like that for him.  But then on Valentine's Day, he kicked me out of bed at 6:30 in the morning and told me to dress warm, but wouldnt tell me what we were doing. 

We piled in the car and Brad stopped and got us some hot chocolate and we were off 

And then we pulled up and I saw this.  Thats right, a hot air balloon festival.  Is that not the cutest thing in the entire world?  They do it here in Lovelock every year apparently.  I dont know how he kept it a secret from me.  I guess that shows you how much I get out, huh? 

I was SO excited!!   

So we set up some chairs and watched them blow up all these gigantic balloons 

There were like between 20-30 balloons and they had races and rides and it was so cool. 

This is the one that we rode in 

The boys waiting in line to go up in the balloon.  Could they be any sweeter? 

After our balloon fun, Brad took us down to the Cowpoke for pancakes. 

Then after breakfast we went home and got in the hot tub and relaxed for the rest of the morning. 

Then we watched some movies and I took a nap.  Brad made us the most delicious beef ribs in his new smoker and I had my friend make him a heart-shaped boston cream pie for his last "12 days of Valentines Day" present. 

So its official that I have the sweetest husband and that I love love.  And hot air balloons. 

No comments:

Post a Comment