Monday, April 16, 2012

I've Crossed Over

Yep.  I have deer antlers hanging on a wall in my house.  Granted, its just in Brad's office and not in the centre of my livingroom, but its still something I thought I would never do.  Actually its something I swore I'd never do.  I married Brad knowing how much he loved hunting, knowing that he would take our kids hunting, knowing that I would probably have to go at some point too.  But I always said that hanging "animal parts" in my house was just way too creepy.  But, when Brad brought home these antlers from a deer he shot (yes, thats a bullet hole right through the base of the right antler) when he was younger and looked at me with those big green eyes, how was I suppose to say no?  I guess I love him a lot :) 

1 comment:

  1. haha! I have said the same thing, luckily Devin isn't a hunter and I don't think he ever will be, but there are always things to compromise on aren't there! At least it's in his office! :) We should get together soon!

    ReplyDelete