Sunday, April 8, 2012

Nathan and Kaitlin's Wedding


Nathan and Kaitlin got married on April 6th 2012 in the Newport Beach Temple.  It was an amazing weekend!!  Their wedding was beautiful and it was awesome being with all my family and meeting Kaitlin's family.  It was a perfect weekend!!!  I am so happy for Nathan and Kaitlin.  They are the cutest couple and Im so glad that Kaity is officially a Merkley now :)




















This is us at the Reception.  I didnt take nearly enough pictures, but I was just having so much fun eating, dancing and visiting that I completely forgot.




1 comment:

  1. Amazing family wedding clicks. Looking for one of the famous wedding venues Los Angeles for my sister's bridal shower party next month. I think purple orchids and carnations would appear beautiful. Dinner menu and cake flavor will be our would be bride's favorite. Seeing DIY invitation and party favor ideas online.

    ReplyDelete